Coral House promises the simple luxury that is the Caribbean and to ensure your experience is flawless, we invite you to consult with Foluso Ladejobi, Coral House’s Villa Manager before your visit. A long time personal friend of the owners, Foluso vacationed in the Turks and Caicos Islands more than 20 years ago and never left. Over the years she has worked in the luxury resort business on the development of some of the most exclusive properties in the Turks and Caicos. With Foluso’s in-depth knowledge and invaluable connections she will be happy to recommend a variety of interesting activities during your stay ranging from tailor-made excursions to dining suggestions, shopping and any other Turks and Caicos information.
To get the most out of your Coral House experience we encourage you to get in touch with Foluso well in advance of your trip so she can assist with planning your ultimate luxury Caribbean holiday.
Foluso can arrange a wide variety of things for you to do while staying at the Coral House –here is a list to spark some ideas (note additional fees may be applicable):
- Boat excursions to a private cay, with pick up from Coral House beach. Enjoy exploring our other islands, snorkel the reef, relax on the beach
- Exclusive access to other resorts, upon availability, Coral House Guests can enjoy an Amanyara Villa Experience as an overnight or lunch
- Water sports such as kayaking, wake boarding, kite surfing, waterskiing, parasailing can be arranged without having to leave the property
- Wellness activities including personal training, tennis and golf lessons, yoga
- Outdoor or indoor massages and/or any salon treatments
- Coral House also has a special relationship with the Regent Palms Resort and Spa for a luxury spa experience
- Professional photographer to capture your holiday forever
- Babysititng services
- Children’s fun days and activities